Headquartered in New York City and with offices worldwide, Enstoa, Inc. (Enstoa) is a boutique strategy consulting and capital project systems integrator that assists clients with increasing capital efficiency by employing proven techniques in capital project strategy, investment, technology, and management. With deep knowledge of the full capital project life cycle, Enstoa provides innovative solutions that are customized for each client, combining subject matter expertise in construction, software, infrastructure, training, and support.
Our products and services help organizations resolve complex issues and identify unexpected opportunities for cost control, risk reduction, and quality and schedule improvement throughout all phases of the capital project life cycle.
Enstoa transforms traditional project strategy, planning, execution, management, and control paradigms to help ensure that all resources (capital, operational, and human) are effectively allocated and utilized, and where progress toward and achievement of project milestones are transparent and observable throughout the organization on a real-time basis. Enstoa aims to be a world-class thought and practice leader in capital projects and facilities management processes and systems.
What You'll Do?
You will work in a collaborative environment and interact with a talented team of engineers, designers, business analysts, and subject-matter experts. You will be involved in the development of a web-based suite of tools to manage projects and portfolios. These tools include space, cost, schedule, and change management of complex construction projects.
- Work in a team of engineers to build web applications and components
- Design and implement RESTful APIs, Databases, and UI features
- Collaborate with project managers, and other engineers to achieve an elegant solution
- Create efficient, organized, tested, and documented code that meets team standards
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancement in existing systems and platforms
- Optimize code and graphics to ensure optimal page load time
- Keep current on emerging technologies and learn new skills quickly
- .Net Framework experience
- Analytical skills
- SQL experience
- Experience with modern frontend framework is a plus (React, Angular, Vue)
- The most important is the willingness to learn and ability to adapt